Monday, November 19, 2007

Two Tasty Products to Make Your Season Bright

I know that this does not substitute for a proper post, but I have been meaning to share about two new products that I've recently discovered. I was at Sam's Club last week, and I needed some vanilla ice cream to go with some dessert or another. Now I am fervent Breyer's fan, but I was tired and didn't feel like going to yet another store after Sam's. So I decided to try their new Madagascan Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. I was a bit hesitant, because it comes in a two-pack (what if we didn't like it?), plus, it's a little spendy at eight bucks for the two cartons. But I threw caution to the wind and bought some to try. Good heavens! It is WONDERFUL! Very dense and creamy with a pronounced vanilla flavor. And with all the holiday baked goods soon to come, this ice cream will make a fantastic accompaniment. I highly recommend this product to all you Sam's Club members. It's YUMMMMM-MY!

Secondly, and this matter may be time-sensitive as it concerns a seasonal, "limited edition" product. Thomas' English muffins and Ocean Spray cranberries have joined forces to produce cranberry English muffins for the holiday season, and they are DEE-LISH! The muffins have huge, tangy berries in them, and are just divine toasted and buttered, and make your house smell amazing, too. They also have cranberry toasting bread and cranberry bagels which we haven't tried yet. But can't you just imagine a toasted cranberry bagel with a shmear of melty cream cheese?! MMM-MMM!! Truly, these products are so good that it may be worth buying a few packages of each and freezing them for future enjoyment.

Once again, I should remind you that I have no financial holdings in either of these companies. I just like to share my joy when I find a product that I really like. Consider it my holiday gift to my readership. ;-) And yes, yes, I will have some real posts to follow shortly, as I have actually been doing some good cooking and baking lately. Just consider this one a tideover snack in the meantime!

No comments: