Thursday, March 01, 2012

Two midweek quickies...

I wanted to take some treats to my department meeting tomorrow, but I was too tired to put much effort in. So here's what to do: Stir up a box of Dark Chocolate Ghirardelli Brownie Mix, then put a spoonful in the bottom of a each well of a nonstick muffin tin. Add an Oreo cookie frosted with a big blob of peanut butter in the middle, then fill almost to the top with the remaining batter. Bake for about 35 minutes at 325, and you have Oreo-Peanut Butter Brownie Cups! (You're welcome.)


And since you should probably have some lunch before you polish off one of those Oreo brownie things, consider the following sandwich combination: Toasted oatmeal bread, off-the-bone ham, prosciutto, and swiss, with spicy tavern mustard and cranberry salsa or "strumpet". MMM! SO GOOD!!

(I apologize for my brevity and lack of real culinary effort...thus begins MARCH MADNESS for me, and we ain't talkin' basketball!)

No comments: